We had a wonderful holiday with family. We celebrated with my parents over Christmas and New Year’s Day. Then this past weekend we headed south to do Christmas and New Years with our daughters and their families. That would include our adorable grandson. It was so much fun to see him and his excitement. It is amazing at only 6 months old he quickly got that the presents were for him.
I love New Years and the thought of a new year and new experiences. I love to reflect on what I have done that is new in the year just ended and what is in store in the new year. I thought I would share some of these things that I hope to do in 2015…
- Make more cheese. I have only dabbled in this; I want to make more and more cheese and buy less and less cheese.
- Make candles. My daughter got me candle making stuff for Christmas. I cannot wait to dive into this; on my radar are some very special candles that I will be putting on Etsy… more to come on that as the year progresses.
- Garden year around. I have a good start on this, but I have MUCH to learn and do here.
- Understand my bees better; we got bees in 2014 and I continually felt like I did not know what I was doing. By the end of 2015, I want to feel like I do know what I am doing with them.
- Visit family more.
- Take down time with hubby-whether it be at home or elsewhere we need to relax and do nothing together more.
So there are some of my hopes for 2015. What about you? New things you want to try? Things you want to learn?
Happy Unleashing in 2015!