Unleashing your inner farmgirl can be dangerous. She will want to do and try so many things and it will be impossible to contain her. 🙂
I have taken the week off from my “day job” in corporate and it really allows my farmgirl to dream, plot and plan. Watch out!
Things I have experienced today:
- Started worm compost tea
- Ordered an Earthway Seeder
- Researched Wheel Hoes (any suggestions?)
- Watered my seedlings for my fall garden
- Read and read on green shield bugs
- Baked (usually hubby’s gig but my inner Farmgirl loves it) —cookies and banana bread
- Ordered beekeeping books and chicken books and gardening year around books
- Watched videos on high tunnels (oh boy!)
- Read a lot of blogs that are of interest…chickens and bees and veggies oh my!
- Ordered some shea butter so I can add lip balm to my DIY products
- Started a notebook/journal each on bees and chickens—recording planning and dreaming is oh so important!
- Ate lunch on my deck which was just peaceful and awesome
And most importantly dreamed and dreamed and dreamed. More fun to come today-working the garden later today, getting on my tractor, feeling more sunshine and getting dirty. 🙂 Hubby said to me “I love it when you are like this…” My response, “me too.”